Sunday, July 19, 2009

Discover How Get Your Ex Back in 4 Easy Steps

Win back lost love
As much as you may wish this weren’t true a breakup is hard to go through. Unlike most experiences in life breakups don’t get any easier the more we go through. This may be your first or the last in a long string of broken relationships; it doesn’t matter- a breakup still hurts.
Unless the relationship was horrible, after a breakup most people really want to get their ex back. Surprisingly, many still want to get their ex back even if they know the relationship was unhealthy.

If you were in a relationship where your ex ever used words or physical violence to hurt you, you should consider yourself lucky to be out of it and not try to get your ex back.
If there was no abuse and you do want to get back with your ex this article will help you achieve that goal. Most relationships follow a pretty predictable pattern. When you first meet and the connection is made everything about the other person in new and exciting. Neither of you can do anything wrong in the other one’s eyes. After a short time you become very comfortable with each other. Now the relationship changes- the newness has worn off and the comfort is there.


The little quirks that you found charming and overlooked are now really bothering you.
In a relationship truer words than these have never been spoken: “Familiarity breeds contempt.” Trouble usually starts in a relationship when a couple gets comfortable and familiar with each other.

This is a true test of the strength of the relationship. Any relationship takes work to maintain it. Often when something goes awry in a relationship rather than working to correct the situation one person wants out.
If you believe that despite the fact that it’s over your relationship is worth saving, even if your ex made it clear that it’s over, then here are four steps you can take to get your ex back.
1. Say “I’m sorry”- I know that often those words are hard to get out, but saying them is one of the best how to get your ex back methods. Be sure that you say you are sorry for the right reasons. It’s often easy to blame yourself for everything that went wrong in the relationship. Knowing exactly what to apologize for is very important.

When you apologize, don’t let your ex goad you into an argument. The biggest irony of saying you’re sorry is that it can easily lead into another fight. If you say you are sorry and your ex comes back with another issue, don’t get defensive. This is the time when you have to keep your emotions, pride and ego under control. Whatever your ex says, you must remain calm.

2. Talk things out-If your ex is able to do so set a time when you can sit down and talk. Whatever you do, don’t bed, plead, cry or force your ex into this meeting. If your ex won’t agree to this, then just go to the next step. If your ex does agree to meet with you, you have to keep your emotions under control. Be sure that another fight doesn’t erupt. Make it very clear to your ex that you have no desire to play the blame game.

Your goal is to talk objectively about the issues. If you keep the talk strictly on the issues without placing any blame on you or your ex, you will get better results.

3. Give your ex some space- This often seems counter-intuitive to how to get your ex back, but it’s an important step in the process. If your ex broke up with you then their need to see you is most likely not as strong as your need to see them. A brief time apart before you try to win your ex back will give you both time to cool down and a chance for your ex to miss you. If you are in touch with them all the time they won’t have the opportunity to miss you.

4. Show your ex that you care about yourself. Don’t behave in any way that makes you appear desperate to your ex because of the breakup. You are not taking care of yourself if you are sitting at home waiting for your ex to contact you by phone or checking your e-mail every few minutes. Reconnect with your friends and go out with them.

It will be in your favor not to be home if your ex does call; that will make them wonder where you are and what you are doing. If you’re out and your ex calls your cell phone let it go to voice mail and wait until the next day to call. Just say you were busy and didn’t have time to call. This will probably be a big shock to your ex-especially if you have been actively pursuing them. Adding a little mystery may just is needed to get your ex back.

Relationships are hard to maintain and getting an ex back can be even harder. But if you want to try it again these four easy steps will help you do so. For more…

Get your boyfriend back.

3 comments:

  1. After being in relationship with Harry for Five years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. but one day I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in love spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com you can email him or called him on +2347056683626 if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: druguelspellhome@yahoo.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with Harry for Five years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. but one day I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in love spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com you can email him or called him on +2347056683626 if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: druguelspellhome@yahoo.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need your ex back or are you in a relationship and you don’t want to loose it? Worry no more Dr. Oko is your best bet, your problems will be over in no distance time after your encounter with him, and I am a testimony to his great powers. Contact him through: okotemple@live.com or call/whatsapp: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete